CU Greener Homes - a one-stop-solution for all your home energy upgrades.
Whether you are considering a new boiler or a deep retrofit, CU Greener Homes is here to help you.
Abbeyfeale Credit Union, has partnered with Energia and House 2 Home, of CU Greener Homes, a one-stop-solution for all your home energy upgrades.
Key Benefits of the Scheme:
- Easy Application Process - a one-stop-solution to help you with all the elements of home energy efficiency improvements.
- Grants/ Supports - grants of up to €35,000 per home available, as well as additional financial support from Energia for eligible work.
- Low Cost Loan - loan rates from as low as 4.9% APR.
- Fully managed Grant process - all aspects of the grant application managed on your behalf.
- Expert Advice and Assistance - A dedicated project manager is on hand to help you with all aspects of the project, from start to finish.
Grant support of up to €35,000 per home is available from the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) for deep retrofit works on homes built pre-2011. In addition, as part of this initiative, Energia will provide additional financial support for eligible work. Terms, conditions and eligibility criteria apply
Loans from as low as 4.9% APR
In order to support the green economy and encourage everyone to strive for most energy efficient enhancements, we are offering the lowest interest rates on work which has the biggest overall impact on the home’s energy rating.
BER after approved work
Interest Rate (variable)
Total amount repayable
A3 or better
(120 monthly repayments
B1 or B2
(120 monthly repayments)
(12 monthly repayments
How it Works:
Use our Energy Efficiency Calculator on www.cugreenerhomes.ie to find out:
- The cost of proposed home energy upgrades for your home.
- The grant support which you may be eligible for.
- The cost of credit union finance to help you fund the project.
- The impact of the work on the energy efficiency of your home.
Get a Quick Quote
Start the journey to improve the comfort of your home, from the comfort of your home. Visit www.cugreenerhomes.ie and get a quick quote today.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Abbeyfeale Credit Union Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.