Find A Loan For You
Get our lowest ever rate of 5.6% APR on €50k loans
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only, to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing. The Credit Union, or any of its staff, cannot be held responsible for any errors. Please note that this calculator only provides an indicative quote and actual repayments may vary.
Why an Abbeyfeale Credit union Limited Loan is different
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- Your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms and conditions - at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty.
Borrowing with Abbeyfeale Credit union
- Personal Loan 9% (9.4% APR)
- Share Guaranteed Loan 5.5% (5.6% APR)
- Student Loan 6% (6.2% APR)
- 1 Year Loan 7.5% (7.8% APR)
- Car Loan 7.9% (8.2% APR)
Our Personal loan rate of 9%* means you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers – compare us to other financial service providers and you will see that you get a great deal at Abbeyfeale Credit union Limited.
How do I apply for a loan?
To begin with, you have to be a member of Abbeyfeale Credit union Limited. For more information on becoming a member please click here. For members, please visit or call us and we can discuss your needs and give you an application form.
The following documentation will be required to process a loan application:
- 2 recent pay slips (for PAYE workers)
- Most recent tax return / audited accounts (for self-employed)
- Copies of social welfare benefit / pension information (for those on social welfare)
- Most recent 3 months bank statements for current account