Loans at Abbeyfeale Credit union Limited
The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At Abbeyfeale Credit union Limited we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay. Establish a good savings record by saving regularly so as to build up security for your loan.
Click on any section below to expand view
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- Your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms and conditions - at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
We have various loan rates which mean you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers. You will get a great deal at Abbeyfeale Credit Union.
- Personal Loan 9% (9.4% APR)
- Share Guaranteed Loan 5.5% (5.6% APR)
- Student Loan 6% (6.2% APR)
- 1 Year Loan 7.5% (7.8% APR)
- Car Loan 7.9% (8.2% APR)
Our Personal loan rate of 9%* means you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers – compare us to other financial service providers and you will see that you get a great deal at Leighlin Credit union Limited.
To begin with, you have to be a member of Abbeyfeale Credit union Limited. For more information on becoming a member please click here. For members, please visit or call us and we can discuss your needs and give you an application form.
The following documentation will be required to process a loan application:
- 2 recent pay slips (for PAYE workers)
- Most recent tax return / audited accounts (for self-employed)
- Copies of social welfare benefit / pension information (for those on social welfare)
- Most recent 3 months bank statements for current account
Depending on amount of loan and borrowers credit history, the following may also be requested:
- Recent mortgage/credit card/personal loan statements
- Proof of purpose
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions Apply
* All figures given on this web site are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Whilst every care has been made in the production of this document, Abbeyfeale Credit Union Limited or its staff, cannot be held responsible for any omissions, errors or other mistakes made herein. This document is for illustrative purposes only, so as to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing and does not constitute an offer of finance or repayments.
Information is correct as at today’s date. Whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, it is for illustrative purposes only and to give you an overview of the potential cost of borrowing at Abbeyfeale Credit Union Ltd.It does not constitute a loan offer.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on
your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your
ability to access credit in the future.
For more information contact us on 068 31885.